Pangu9 jailbreak tool is capable of jailbreaking all iPhone devices running iOS 9.0.2 – iOS 9. If you want to jailbreak your iPhone running iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, or iOS 9 with Pangu, simply follow the detailed instructions below.
If you have an iPad or iPod Touch and want to jailbreak it using Pangu, please navigate to these links:
Pangu Compatible iPhone models and iOS version
Pangu can jailbreak the following iOS versions and iPhone devices:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, or iOS 9
Before Jailbreaking iPhone
- Backup your iPhone either using iTunes or on iCloud.
- Clean restore is recommended. you can download iPhone iOS 9.0.2 and then install using iTunes.
- Pangu jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak currently available for Windows only.
How to jailbreak iPhone iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu jailbreak
Before proceeding with the jailbreak process, make sure to:
- Disable Passcode, if you have set any, by going into Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Turn off ‘Find my iPhone’ feature of iCloud by going into Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Make sure to enable Airplane mode to increase the chances of a successful jailbreak without any interruption.
Rest of the jailbreak process is identical to the guide that we’ve already published. Please navigate to the link below and continue from step 1 in that guide to proceed with the iOS 9.0.2 – iOS 9 jailbreak on iPhone:
In case, you experience any issue, please let us know in the comments section below. And do not forget to share you experience.